Monday 18 April 2011

subversive cross-stitch.

like a dumb ass, i left my crochet at home when i went back for easter! i miss it so i've started a new crafty hobby (source of procrastination) i've begun my subversive cross-stitch!
my first attempt isn't going great since i'm trying to make it up as i go along which makes alignment difficult...
theres only one person who would appreciate my finished product, so i'm giving it as a present to my friend liam.
it is going to read

"there's no "i" in team, but there is a "u" in c**t"
(without the stars but i censored that for the eyes of my followers)

i think he'll find it funny, i hope he will.
i'll let you know how it goes...



it looks awful so far and it's obviously backwards on my macbook image but once i finish it and add some hearts and patterns it will look AMAZING!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment