Friday 11 March 2011

Memory Lane...

when i went home last i decided that the family computer at home is an actual antique which caused me to panic as i realised there are years worth of important things on there that i have neglected to back up. i made it my mission to pop a selection of images, documents and music onto my mac (which is now running a hell of a lot slower because of this)
i got pretty emotional when looking through the photos due to the fact that several family tragedies have occurred in recent years that have changed the family set up completely, plus looking at baby photos of my self never fails to make me feel nostalgic whilst simultaneously causing me to panic about ageing. i figured if i put some of my favourite kid pics up on here then they'll remain in cyber space forever if i ever lose them





No comments:

Post a Comment